New Student Registration: July 22, 2019 – August 2, 2019 @ 7am – 2 pm.
What is needed? The legal guardian must be present with the following documents:
- Original state certified birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Child’s immunization record
- Custody papers, if applicable
- Two forms of proof of domicile. Documents must show a physical address, not a post office box number. Current electric bill is required, in legal guardian’s name (If electric bill is in name other than legal guardian, then a Vermilion Parish School Board Affidavit verifying student residence must be completed. Affidavit forms are available in school office.) Water or gas bill , Apartment or house lease receipt or documentation providing ownership, Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form, Placement by OC
- 2 Proofs of income (for Pre-K only)
- 2 most recent pay stubs for each employed household member, OR
- W-2 forms for 2015 income records, OR
- Federal income tax return form 1040 for 2015 per household member.