Skip to main content

Student Registration

New Student Registration: 

What is needed? The legal guardian must be present 
with the following documents:

1. Original state certified birth certificate 
2. Child’s social security card 

3. Child’s immunization record 
4. Custody papers, if applicable 
5. Two forms of proof of domicile. Documents must 
    show a physical address, not a post office box number.

  • Apartment or house lease receipt or documentation 
    providing ownership
  • Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form
  • Placement by OC

6. 2 Proofs of income (for Pre-K only)

  • 2 most recent pay stubs for each employed household 
    member, OR
  • W-2 forms for 2015 income records, OR
  • Federal income tax return form 1040 
    per household member.